Just in time for winter shut downs, Chippers is pleased and proud to announce that we are now providing irrigation services in several New Hampshire and Vermont towns. Here are the details:
Chippers will provide irrigation winter shut downs and spring start-ups along with routine repair and maintenance of systems. Installations of new systems are a future goal.
• Dry and hot summers are now the norm in our area. Having a reliable irrigation service to protect your lawns, shrub, trees and gardens is more important than ever.
• Our clients have been asking us to provide this service for many years. Chippers will extend the same level of service our clients are used to receiving with our new irrigation division.
Beginning October 1, 2020
Select towns in the Upper Valley
• NH: Enfield, Etna, Grantham, Hanover, Lebanon, New London, Sunapee, West Lebanon
• VT: Norwich, Quechee, White River Jct., Wilder, Woodstock
• This service will also provide the yearly backflow testing required by both NH and VT
• We plan to expand our service area and include installations in the future…stayed tuned
We have hired Chance Hunter, an experienced and licensed irrigation specialist to perform these tasks and grow this service line. He is licensed in backflow testing and has over 5 years of experience in maintaining, repairing and installing irrigation systems prior to relocating to the Upper Valley.
Contact Chippers and Chance will be in touch to discuss your irrigation needs and provide an estimate.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 802.457.5100 or 603. 448.4800