The first day of spring is tomorrow (yahoo…we’re getting ready to help with all your green care needs!) and we thought it would be an opportune time to let you know about a few changes in our Chippers’ world.
1) We have a new website at www.chippersinc.com that we hope will serve you better by answering as many of your green care questions as possible. In the coming months we’ll be adding new video content and we welcome your suggestions for educational topics or improvements we can make to the site via email@example.com.
2) To streamline our branding and consolidate our many years of blog articles about all things green and growing, both This Old Yard and Mr Grass Blog are now found at our website: www.chippersinc.com/company/blog/.
3) As of April 1, our office hours with a live person answering the phone will be Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm (866) 683-6222. After 4pm please leave us a voice mail message and your call will be returned the next business day. Live chat at our website is coming soon!
4) We are always hiring great people who fit our culture and love what we do for you. We are very proud to be named one of the 50 Best Place to Work in VT for 2019, and our team will be headed to Burlington on March 26 for the awards ceremony.
5) Speaking of honors, we also recently won a national Tree Care Industry Association award for our I WILL safety mantra. And our team members Dan Gibson, Christian Perkins and John Keefe created the video below about how we start every morning focused on safety…for our employees, for you and for your property.
Keep thinking spring – it’s coming, slow and steady slogging through the mud!