Career opportunities in the arboriculture and other green care professions are growing every year and offer the ability to work outdoors with passionate people who love what they do.
We believe that ongoing training and challenging team members to reach their very highest potential and performance is the key to their success and engagement in any position. Our Chippers’ culture is focused on your continuous improvement via on-the-job experience, training and industry classes. We provide our employees with exceptional benefits (listed below), our clients with exceptional service, and our communities with exceptional support.
Chippers has been renamed one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont for 2020 (we won in 2019 too) AND we are one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New Hampshire (winners for NH 2020 will be announced in September.)
We’re always hiring awesome people and offer a great working environment where you can help bring beauty and health to the green and growing world and advance your career at the same time. Contact us today!
For more on what an arborist does, check out the video from the Tree Care Industry Association: https://outsidecareers.org/
Now it’s up to you! Submit your information on the form below, or call us at 802.457.5100.
Jobs openings in all three of our offices (Woodstock, VT, Enfield, NH and Meredith, NH) can be found by clicking on the blue ‘Apply Now’ button found on the side bar and at the bottom of each page. This link will take you to Davey Tree, as Chippers is now a Davey company.
The Benefits of Joining the Chippers Team
What You Might Expect
- 10 days of paid time (accrued 1st year), plus 7 paid holidays
- All uniforms & personal protective equipment provided
- Annual boot and clothing allowance
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision plans
- Chippers monthly contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company-sponsored training and certifications
- Career path and professional development encouraged
- Annual all-company training days
*All listed benefits available to eligible “full-time” employees
Chippers ‘Extra’ Benefits
- Chippers has an outstanding local and national reputation
- Excellent training and safety culture
- Awards for years of service and exemplifying our Core Values
- Firewood and service discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual gain sharing potential
- Company celebrations
- Benefits start on your first day!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
If you have questions or need any assistance at any time please contact Dan Gibson at 866-683-6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking Apply Now will take you to Davey Tree, as Chippers is now a Davey company.